| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Methoni in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 31.8mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Methoni April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Methoni, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Methoni:
- Thessaloniki, Greece - 424.1 kms (263.5 miles) NNE
- Larissa, Greece - 317.6 kms (197.3 miles) N
- Skiros Island, Greece - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) NE
- Lamia, Greece - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Chios, Greece - 427.4 kms (265.6 miles) ENE
- Patras, Greece - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) N
- Athens, Greece - 219.1 kms (136.2 miles) NE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 99.5 kms (61.8 miles) NE
- Naxos, Greece - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) E
- Kalamata, Greece - 38.3 kms (23.8 miles) NE
- Milos, Greece - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) E
- Kythira Island, Greece - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) ESE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 263.8 kms (163.9 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) ESE